You can make your first Laybuy purchase as soon as you complete the registration and your account is activated 🙂
Your Laybuy account can be created either by clicking Sign Up on our site, or by selecting Pay by Laybuy upon checkout and creating an account. Once approved you will be able to complete purchases using Laybuy at any of our approved Merchants.
Laybuy performs a credit check on all new users upon registration and you may be asked to input valid ID. Once your credit score & ID has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit.
To be eligible to use Laybuy you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a resident of New Zealand, United Kingdom (excluding Ireland) or Australia
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- have a valid debit or credit card
- have a valid licence or passport
PROBLEMS SIGNING UP:
When completing the sign up, please make sure:
- All details are correct (DOB, Registered Address)
- Your name will need to match exactly what is on your ID
- You have not previously had a Laybuy account (if so, please contact us)
If you have any trouble with signing up or with the ID section, please do send a copy of your ID through Submit a Request and we can review your Laybuy account