If you have not already done so, you can pause your payments while you return your item. This can be done on your account - just head to the Order and select Report Return - further instructions here.
What happens if you Report your Return via your account?
- Your payments will be paused for 3 weeks and we won't charge you any further late fees while your payments are paused
All refunds are processed by the retailer you have purchased from. Please contact the retailer in the first instance to check on the status of the refund. You must notify the retailer that you are returning your purchase. Although we can pause your payments, we cannot accept a return on behalf of retailers. Even if you purchased directly from Laybuy we still recommend you contact the retailer directly.
Once the retailer has processed the refund it will show on your Laybuy account straight away. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for any refund to your credit or debit card to show on your card's statement. If your purchase is refunded we will also refund any late fees we charged you for missed payments.
If you have only returned part of your order and still have future payments to make, the amount of the refund will be deducted from your remaining instalments. When this happens, the amount of the refund reduces your last payments first.
If you still have not received your refund, please Submit a Request with the following information:
Unsure where to find this information or what to send? Check here
- Confirmation of the Laybuy order number (you can find this on your Laybuy account)
- Expected refund amount (eg the amount of the returned/refunded item/s)
- Confirmation from the retailer of your return or refund
- Any communication sent to or received from the retailer regarding your order or refund
Important - please send through the above information so that we can get your refund back to you as quickly as possible